All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the life of Thomas Edison, from his early childhood and education through his sources of inspiration and challenges faced, early successes, and the many inventions for which he is best kwn. A timeline at the end of the book summarizes key milestones and achievements of Edison's life. --
- Author(s)Kay Barnham
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Science Biographies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width196 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.