All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length study of sensationalist and melodramatic elements in Hardy's vels uses six of his texts to demonstrate the ways in which Hardy uses the melodramatic mode to advance his critique of established Victorian cultural beliefs through the employment of n-realistic plot devices and sensational 'excess.'
- Author BiographyRICHARD NEMESVARI is a Professor and Dean of Arts at St. Francis Xavier University, USA.
- Author(s)Richard Nemesvari
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.