CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionNothing is as it seems in this darkly romantic vel inspired by Daphne du Maurier's Rebecca. Becca was the perfect girlfriend: smart, gorgeous and loved by everyone at New England's premier boarding school, Thorn Abbey. But Becca's dead. And her boyfriend, Max, can't get over his loss. Then Tess transfers to Thorn Abbey. She's shy and insecure - everything that Becca wasn't. And despite her roommate's warnings, she falls for brooding Max. Now Max finally has a reason to move on. Except, it won't be easy. Becca may be gone, but she's t quite ready to let him go...
- Author BiographyNancy Ohlin is the author of Consent; Always, Forever; and Beauty. Born in Tokyo, Japan, Nancy divided her time between there and Ohio. She received a BA in English from the University of Chicago, and she lives in Ithaca, New York, with her family. Learn more at NancyOhlin.com.
- Author(s)Nancy Olin
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Out-of-print date22/04/2015
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.