All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionForget everything you thought you knew about Dresden Plate quilts. The new Dresdens are colorful, clever, and fun-thing stodgy or old-fashioned here! They're easy to make, too, with Anelie Belden's new stitch-and-flip technique. Try this fresh take on an old favorite.
- Author BiographyAfter enjoying a San Francisco-based career in the fashion industry, Anelie moved with her family to the rural town of Volcano, California. Here she and her husband, Kevin, settled and raised their three children, Joshua, Amilia, and Christopher. During these years, Anelie had time to use her sewing background and learned to quilt. She was a quick study and soon owned a quilt store and was teaching others. Before long, Anelie began designing quilts and producing quilt patterns. She began organizing quilt retreats, writing a block-of-the-month series for the local paper, and appearing on the local television station, educating the community about quilts.
- Author(s)Anelie Belden
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication16/07/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight331 g
- Width220 mm
- Height282 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.