All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThor's Microsoft(R) Security Bible provides a one-stop-shop for Microsoft-related security techniques and procedures as applied to the typical deployment of a Microsoft-based infrastructure. The book contains detailed security concepts and methodologies described at every level: Server, Client, Organizational Structure, Platform-specific security options, application specific security (IIS, SQL, Active Directory, etc.) and also includes new, never-before-published security tools complete with source code.
- Author BiographyTimothy Thor Mullen is an independent programming consultant who, after 25 years of supporting Microsoft operating systems and programming languages, has completely abandoned all Microsoft technologies in favor of Apple OS X and open source systems such as Linux and BSD. After years working for the software giant, Thor now condemns the company for their unethical practices and evangelizes for Apple OS X and open systems and has committed his research to the betterment of users by providing guidance for users to switch from their dependency upon Windows and enjoy the superior, secure, and feature-rich experience that is OS X.
- Author(s)Timothy Mullen
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/08/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content NoteApprox. 300 illustrations
- Weight870 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.