More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionIts primary message is: America, please teach our young children about their sexuality before the child molester does. In just 12 pages of rhyme, the book * gives parents a great starting point for having important, candid discussions with their children about recognizing and preventing sexual abuse * names the most common perpetrators of sexual abuse in clear, kid friendly language * informs children about the tactics perpetrators use to trick children * equips children with an action plan for telling trusted adults about abuse * empowers children to say and to get righteously angry if abuse happens NOW AVAILABLE IN SPANISH, Esas Son Mis Partes Privadas!
- Author(s)Diane Hansen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.