All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFifteenth in the series of Those Amazing Animals. This fun elephant book asks and answers 20 questions, each with an amazing photo and one of Steve Weaver s loveable illustrations.
- Author BiographySarah Cussen knows how to write for kids. She also wrote, for this series, Those Peculiar Pelicans, Those Perky Penguins, Those Terrific Turtles, and Those Beautiful Butterflies. She lives in London, England, and works for Care International. Her work often takes her to Africa, so she is very glad that elephants live in Africa.
- Author(s)Sarah Cussen
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleThose Amazing Animals (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour line drawings
- Weight404 g
- Width184 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Illustrator(s)Steve Weaver
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.