All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe village obeahman Manko foresees trouble when Englishman Garry Johnson comes to stay in the cacao estate of his friend Roger Franklin in post-independence Trinidad. Before long his prophecy is fulfilled when the visitor falls in love with the beautiful Indian girl Sarojini. Selvon writes with great charm.
- Author BiographyThe author of more than a dozen books, Sam Selvon was one of the most important writers to have emerged in the West Indies. After spending two decades in England, he lived in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Samuel Selvon
- PublisherTSAR Publications,Canada
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTSAR Publications,Canada
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.