All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionAs a boy growing up in Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, and Kansas, I had objective conception of evil. We were practicing Roman Catholics in our family, so our consideration of evil was focused on self: urges which could lead to sin-urges which themselves constituted sin. Evil was what lay in the barely hidden recesses of our personalities. There was objective correlative of evil-the church taught we were evil embodied. Thus, we never regarded others as evil or even bad. What would have happened had we ever encountered anyone who was truly evil? Surely out there were people who couldn't be justified or whose behavior couldn't be rationalized away. What would happen when we met?
- Author(s)Donald J Richardson
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.