All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSeries Order: Jane Doe (Growing Pains- 1) Thou Shall Not Keep Me Wondering (growing Pains -2) Just (Growing Pains - 3) Love Sick (Love, Sex, Lies - 1) Love Hangover (Love, Sex, Lies - 2) Grand Hustle (Love, Sex, Lies - 3) Love Drug (Love, Sex, Lies - 4) Bang (Love, Sex, Lies - 5) Love Me Some Him (Love, Sex, Lies - 6) Fresh out of high school, Latrice, Victoria, and Lyric are determined to take charge of their futures. The past four years have been difficult for the Three Musketeers, so the anticipation of the beginning of their college education brings eagerness for love, closure, and new lives beyond the south side of the Windy City. It's September of the year 2000, and Victoria is determined to leave her best friends behind as she packs her bags and eagerly moves to Urbana, Illiis. This move promises change for Victoria as she has pledged that it will bring love to a life that has lacked commitment for many years. Back in Chicago, Lyric is torn between her high school sweetheart and a new relationship that surfaced only two months ago. Lyric is ready to rid her life of the drama, headache, and stress that Jeff has been filling her life with for the past four years. Though they are officially over, Lyric cant bear to give her body, a body that only Jeff has kwn, to her new beau, Chris. As Lyric fights lust and devotion, Latrice, aka Tricey, is struggling to get over a heartbreak that is four years old. After suffering a gut wrenching lost during her freshmen year of high school, Tricey is forcing herself to forget about Taij, the baby, and the way he left her wondering. She is ready to move on, dry her tears, and finally give her heart to someone else. Thou Shall Not Keep Me Wondering is a tale of loyalty, commitment, betrayal, and love. When Victoria finally finds the love that her life has been searching for, she is forced to choose between happiness and a lifelong commitment she made almost twelve years ago. As she is torn between the two, Lyric and Tricey are learning that new lives only bring new drama.
- Author BiographyJessica N. Watkins was born April 1st in Chicago, Illinois. She obtained a Bachelors of Arts with Focus in Psychology from DePaul University and Masters of Applied Professional Studies with focus in Business Administration from the like institution. Working in Hospital Administration for the majority of her career, Watkins has also been an author of fiction literature since the young age of nine. Eventually she used writing as an outlet during her freshmen year of high school as a single parent: In the third grade I entered a short story contest with a fiction tale of an apple tree that refused to grow despite the efforts of the darling main character. My writing evolved from apple trees to my seventh and eighth grade classmates paying me to read novels I wrote about kids our age living the lives our parents wouldn't dare let us. At the age of twenty-eight, Watkins' chronicles have matured into steamy, humorous, and realistic tales of women's fiction. She hopes that the Epitome of Femistry series will successfully emulate ideal femininity while tackling stereotypes, familiar heartache, and relatable distress in a humorous and sophisticated fashion. Jessica N. Watkins is available for talks, workshops, or book signings. Email her for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can be found at www.femistrypress.com. Join Jessica on Facebook at http: //www.facebook.com/femistrypress.
- Author(s)Jessica Watkins
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication09/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $55.12Trending at AU $56.46
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.77
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.14
- AU $12.11Trending at AU $19.07
- AU $59.85Trending at AU $63.64
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.52
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.