All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical approach to creating wealth-based on the established principles of ancient Jewish wisdom-made accessible to people of all backgrounds The ups and downs of the ecomy prove Rabbi Daniel Lapin's famous principle that the more things change, the more we need to depend upon the things that never change. There's better source for both practical and spiritual financial wisdom than the time-tested kwledge found in the ancient Jewish faith and its culture. In the Second Edition of Thou Shall Prosper, Lapin offers a practical approach to creating wealth based on the established principles of ancient Jewish wisdom. This book details the ten permanent principles that never change, the ten commandments of making money if you will, and explores the ecomic and philosophic vision of business that has been part of Jewish culture for centuries. The book's focus is on making accessible to individuals of all backgrounds, the timeless truths that Jews have used for centuries to excel in business. Outlines ten fundamental commandments relating to business and money Includes insights that will increase your potential for creating wealth, matter what your faith or background may be Blends contemporary business stories and Lapin's own business experiences with the wisdom of the Torah and Talmudic prescriptions This Second Edition provides new examples, especially of Internet related business opportunities. In addition, each chapter highlights specific action steps that can lead to wealth opportunities in both difficult ecomic times and periods of prosperity.
- Author BiographyRabbi Daniel Lapin is a radio talk-show host and author. He cofounded Pacific Jewish Center in Los Angeles with media personality Michael Medved and was named one of The Top 50 Rabbis in America by Newsweek. Rabbi Lapin is a headline speaker for hundreds of synagogues, churches, companies, and organizations. His Torah teaching programs reach over a hundred thousand followers worldwide. Rabbi Lapin lives with his family on an island near Seattle.
- Author(s)Rabbi Daniel Lapin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width161 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.