All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCan you believe that the pain you feel could be the most loving way for God to show you His goodness? Jamie Freeman brings to this book a deeply personal insight into how God uses trials and adversity to promote His own goodness.
No one escapes suffering in this life. Suffering is such a difficult subject to address. It's a topic that has the potential to stir our deepest emotions and remind us of past memories we had hoped to forever forget.
- Author BiographyJamie Freeman was born with cerebral palsy and not expected to walk or talk. However, God had a wonderful plan for Jamie's life and used his trials with CP to make him into a trophy of grace. Now married with three sons, Jamie is active preaching the Gospel and resides in Arkansas.
- Author(s)Jamie Freeman
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications
- Date of Publication20/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus Publications
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.