All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the time of Tiberius Caesar, a young man believes he desires vengence for the deaths of his parents and oppression throughout his beloved Israel. But his passions, inflamed by his experiences as an insurrectionist, are also cooled by an innate sense of justice and the steadying love of the foster sister he is forbidden to marry.
- Author BiographyCliff Shelton, born in Lincolnshire, England, has published numerous short stories, plays, and poetry. A former teacher and school principal in Edmonton, Alberta, he now resides in Victoria, British Columbia. This photo was taken on his ninetieth birthday. Though The Grass May Wither... is Shelton's second and more ambitious novel. His first book, Hambley's Meadow, is a fictional story that the Canadian Praries during the dirty 30s.
- Author(s)Cliff Shelton
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication23/11/2001
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight279 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.21
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.