All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionModern leadership is about shaping the social process of engagement, strategizing and decision-making so that workers can create immeasurable value. This book is about what executives can do to transform the thinking of those around them. It will give you exemplary decision-making, quicker organizational change and focussed leadership.
- Author BiographyROBIN RYDE is the Head of the Centre for Strategic Leadership with the National School of Government. Ryde has a background in leadership and organizational development spanning numerous sectors and internationally. In particular he was the youngest person to direct the British Prime Minister's flagship leadership development programme and he has delivered cross-sector development and consultancy in the UK, the US and other territories including South America and Eastern Europe. Ryde has two degrees in Sociology, is a qualified accountant and has, for some years, led evaluations of a diverse range of government programmes from the sale of UK gold reserves to the procurement of advanced military technologies. His interest in leadership thinking has, in part, been sparked by literally hundreds of private and public sector Chief Executives with whom he has engaged. This has ignited an interest in the way that leaders think and approach problems and the common dilemmas they face. Ryde regularly speaks at seminars and conferences and is nestled between Dame Anita Roddick and Sir Martin Sorrell on the BBC's 50 Lessons Business Leaders guide. He is a keen SCUBA diver and lives in South West London with his family.
- Author(s)Robin Ryde
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication26/03/2007
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.