All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionAfter more than a decade of marital bliss including two children, his wife decided that she longer wanted to be married and be a mother. He was left alone to raise their two sons and forge a new life as a single father of two. The only thing standing between him and depression were his words which he shared in an anymous blog. Find out how he spends his sleepless nights and how the gift of friendship and love drew him back from the edge of depression and insanity.
- Author BiographyGrant Tobias lives in the Tucson, AZ with his two sons with whom he camps, plays golf and practices martial arts. He is a single father and writes an active blog routinely sharing his thoughts, feelings and imagination.
- Author(s)Grant Tobias
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.