All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarwa takes you on a journey of self reflection on life, spirituality, motherhood, career, friendship and love. As she shares her thoughts and diaries about life in the Middle East being a young muslim, single mother and a regional professional.
- Author BiographyMrs. Marwa Farouq Al-Hefnawi, an Organizational Development Consultant and Coach, has a management and HR consulting experience serving diverse clients in different industries including Telecommunications, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Banking and Cosmetics Industry. She is a specialist on areas of Organizational Diagnosis, Human Capital Development, Coaching and Leadership Development. Marwa started as a Teaching Assistant in the Management of Information Systems Department in the Arab Academy for Science and Technology. Subsequently, she joined ProMark Ltd. as an HR Consultant Associate, where she implemented Organization Development Projects and Human Resources related assignments. Almost five years ago, Marwa joined SKOPOS consulting as an organizational development consultant. Since then, she has worked in and lead consulting teams that supported organizations develop their cultures and manage change. She has worked with different organization regionally including countries like; Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Nigeria, Dubai and Iraq. She has coached and developed executives and middle managers around the region and has completed more than 1000 hours of coaching through her career. Among her different passions for development, Marwa wrote Articles in a DG Magazine, a social magazine and Mashi.com, an online magazine. Marwa holds a Bachelor Degree in Management Information Systems from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology. She also holds MBA with a major in Human Resources Management from the Arab Academy for Science and Technology. She is also a certified life coach from Primeast Consulting in the UK and is currently going through her coaching training and accreditation (from ICF) with international coach academy. Marwa has delivered more than 300 hours of life and parenting coaching within her community. She also delivers workshops and training directed towards self-development within her community. Currently Marwa is a senior partner and heading a subsidiary of SKOPOS, called Right Scope that specializes in providing OD services to Medium organizations within the Middle East and Africa.
- Author(s)Marwa Farouq
- Date of Publication12/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.