All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe line between psychology and spirituality has blurred, as clinicians, their patients, and religious seekers explore new perspectives on the self. A landmark contribution to the field of psychoanalysis, Thoughts Without a Thinker describes the unique psychological contributions offered by the teachings of Buddhism. Drawing upon his own experiences as a psychotherapist and meditator, New York-based psychiatrist Mark Epstein lays out the path to meditation-inspired healing, and offers a revolutionary new understanding of what constitutes a healthy emotional life.
- Author BiographyMark Epstein, M.D., is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Medical School. He is the author of several books, including Going to Pieces Without Falling Apart, Going on Being, and Open to Desire. He practices psychiatry and lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Dr. Mark Epstein
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Civitas Books
- Weight281 g
- Width216 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.