All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past decade, Spirit of Golf has become a leader in the growing field of Conscious Athletics, offering a new and invative approach to peak performance in golf through the power of the mind. By learning new skills that help us quiet and redirect the chatter inside our heads, we begin to play and perform at optimal levels simply because we are running a different kind of mental and emotional show. Our latest book, Thoughts of the Day: Book II, offers a continued compilation of our favorite inspirational Thoughts that are shared with and read by thousands of athletes and others throughout the world every day.
- Author BiographyTim N. Kremer, M.A., is a mind/body sports performance consultant and coach based in Saint Lucie West, FL. He is president and founder of Spirit of Golf, LLC, a program utilizing innovative and pioneering mind/body and psychological techniques which help participants (both athletes and non-athletes) learn to achieve greater success and joy in both golf and life. Tim is an author, lecturer and national keynote speaker who has presented before athletic, educational, corporate and not-for-profit organizations, inspiring athletes and non-athletes alike with the messages he shares through Spirit of Golf. In addition to his speaking and writing schedule, Tim conducts workshops and clinics throughout the country and works with a number of athletes and others through his private coaching practice (see below). He has touched the lives of thousands of people utilizing his background in golf (as competitor, coach and instructor), Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Transformational Communication, hypnosis, meditation (a 20-year practice), breathwork, writing and the martial arts. Tim also is a licensed instructor for PAIRS International, a program which utilizes couples communication skills. Tim is a former mini-tour golf professional and has competed successfully as an amateur both at the national and state levels. He continues to maintain a scratch handicap and plays for fun in tournaments as his schedule allows. Prior to his golf career, Tim worked in corporate communications and as a communication consultant with clients across the country. He received his undergraduate and graduate degrees in journalism/communications from the University of Iowa. His deep passion for sharing the concepts of Spirit of Golf combines Tim's playing and teaching career in golf with his practice as a life/performance coach focusing on interpersonal communication skills surrounding present moment awareness. Tim currently consults privately and confidentially with a growing number of professional golfers on most of the professional Tours as well as athletes in other sports. He also works regularly with business and community leaders sharing the same mind/body skills taught through Spirit of Golf.
- Author(s)Tim N Kremer M a
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kimmara Rosehart
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.