All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the greatest gifts older generations can leave behind is a set of guiding principles that helped them navigate their personal journey of faith. A life well lived can become a recorded history to help others step forward into their destiny. This book is a collection of insights from an older and seasoned leader that will help you process your own life and calling. As you read these words, let their wisdom become yours.
- Author BiographyGarris Elkins is a father in the faith and a mentor to many. His ministry, Prophetic Horizons, is dedicated to raising up and releasing the Church to speak to the cultures of the earth with the empowered voice of heaven. Garris and his wife, Jan, live in the beautiful foothills of Southern Oregon. Garris is the author of four other books: Prayers from the Throne of God, The Leadership Rock, A Good Place, and God-Whispers.
- Author(s)Garris Elkins
- PublisherProphetic Horizons
- Date of Publication11/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProphetic Horizons
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.