All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHome stitchers of all skill levels need information about fitting their designs, whether they are making original designs or trying to fit a pattern. Threads Fitting for Every Figure provides the best information for achieving the perfect fit for basic, intermediate and advanced sewers. Fully illustrated and packed with comprehensive sewing information from a trusted sewing source, Threads magazine, this is a must-have for home sewers everywhere, whether making original designs or trying to fit a pattern.
- Author BiographyAs a leading source for all things related to garment sewing, Threads magazine is committed to serving sewers of all skill levels and providing the right tools to create functional and fashionable clothing to last a lifetime.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 200 illustrations, 100 photographs
- Weight671 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byThreads
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.