All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionLondon 1961. In the dying days of the MacMillan government George Preston is in control of crime in West London and Rina Walker is his favoured contract killer. Now 21, she is living next door to her lover Lizzie, herself a fearsome dominatrix whose clients include a senior member of the government. Rina is approached by Tony Farina, one of the vicious Maltese brothers who control vice in Soho. Seven girls have disappeared & Rina discovers they are being killed and supplied to a member of the English aristocracy for the gratification of his macabre sexual tastes. Rina's pursuit of the girls' murderer becomes increasingly desperate as she grapples with corruption and betrayal at the highest levels of society, and heads towards a deadly and depraved final confrontation.
- Author BiographyHugh Fraser is best known for playing Captain Hastings in Agatha Christie's 'Poirot' and the Duke of Wellington in 'Sharpe'. His films include Patriot Games, 101 Dalmatians, The Draughtsman's Contract and Clint Eastwood's Firefox. In the theatre he has appeared in Teeth'n'Smiles at the Royal Court and Wyndhams and in several roles with the Royal Shakespeare Company. He has also narrated many of Agatha Christie's novels as audio books. Threat is his second novel. He is based in Woodbridge, Suffolk.
- Author(s)Hugh Fraser
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.