All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $79.92Trending at AU $82.53
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.10
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.63
About this product
- DescriptionA Threat to Justice, the second Old West vel from Chuck Norris and friends, finds Ezra Justice and his elite group of special operation soldiers having gone their separate ways just after the Civil War. But t for long. When General Sherman needs men to combat armed resistances against PresidentGrant and his efforts to reconstruct America, Justice rides again.This heroic action tale of good versus evil, with elements of faith and romance, takes the Justice Riders everywhere from the Ku Klux Klan-ridden deep South to the adventure-filled goldmines of California.
- Author BiographyChuck Norris is known as an action-adventure movie and television star, but considers his humanitarian works with the Make-A-Wish Foundation(R), his own KICKSTART program for kids, and other organizations his greatest accomplishments. He lives with his wife and their children in Dallas, Texas.Ken Abraham is a New York Times best-selling author who has cowritten books with Joel Osteen ( Your Best Life Now ), Chuck Norris ( Against All Odds ), Lisa Beamer ( Let's Roll !), and Tracey Stewart ( Payne Stewart: The Authorized Biography ).Aaron Norris, a military veteran and martial arts expert, is also an actor, producer, director, writer, and president of Norris Brothers Entertainment.Tim Grayem is a film writer in Santa Clarita, California.
- Author(s)Chuck Norris
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Date of Publication30/09/2007
- Place of PublicationNashville, TN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width162 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.