All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSwirling tornadoes, blinding blizzards, and driving rain. Killer storms have wreaked havoc throughout history, especially before reliable prediction tools were available. Follow the deadly paths of history's most dangerous weather events.
- Author(s)Suzanne Garbe
- PublisherCapstone Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleEdge Books: Dangerous History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCapstone Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width180 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.