All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreakout New Adult sensation Monica Murphy returns with a hot new contemporary romance--a heartfelt story of second chances, forgiveness, and redemption. Commitment. That's what I really want from Colin. Ever since my brother, Danny, died in Iraq, Colin's done so much to help me, including giving me a job at his popular restaurant so I can leave my crappy waitressing job at the strip joint. But lying in bed with him every night to comfort him from his horrible nightmares isn't eugh anymore. I kw he feels guilty about Danny's death, about t going to Iraq, but I can't keep living this double life. I love him desperately, but he's got so many demons, and if he can't open up to me w, then he'll never be the real partner I need him to be. I gave him a month, and w I'm out of here. If he truly loves me like he says, he kws where to find me.
- Author BiographyMonica Murphy is the New York Times bestselling author of One Week Girlfriend, Second Chance Boyfriend, Three Broken Promises, and the soon-to-be released Four Years Later. A native Californian, she lives in the foothills below Yosemite with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Monica Murphy
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight218 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.