All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionFor several years two groups of dispensationalists, commonly kwn by the terms traditionalists and progressives, have engaged in an ongoing debate centered around three crucial issues: 1. The interpretation of Scripture. What rules of hermeneutics our understanding of Scripture? 2. The Abrahamic, Davidic, and new covenants. To whom do these covenants apply and how are they fulfilled or yet to be fulfilled? 3. Israel and the church. How are we to understand the present relationship and future destiny of these two peoples of God? In an irenic debate format, this book demonstrates that those on either side of the issues care deeply about Scripture and its meaning. Each (contributor) should be given credit for a congenial and helpful contribution to the dispensational discussion.
- Author(s)Herbert W. Bateman
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width146 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHerbert W. Bateman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.