All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter finally getting her ex-husband out of the house, a dynamic, American career woman wins a trip to Italy for two, brings her mother along and winds up tossing three coins into Rome's Trevi fountain, wishing for love and the guarantee of a return to wonderful, romantic Italy. Little did she kw that those coins would lead to a new job, a new home, and a new life with a handsome Italian who lived with his mother until he was 35 years old. A hilarious story of a cross-cultural romance, 10 siblings, two Siamese cats, hundreds of trips, a few handy saints and a fun-loving mother who could spot a good thing when she saw it. Author Catherine Tondelli brings a whole new depth to tales of cross-cultural romance and mid-life changes across the background that is Bell' Italia. She embarks on an international adventure as seen through a mother's eyes and the hardship of raising 11 kids after dad leaves them high and dry in downtown Chicago. Fasten your seatbelts and get ready for a story of survival, love, kismet and what awaits those who can toss off their past as easily as tossing a few coins in a fountain. If you liked Bridget Jones Diary, Eat, Pray, Love or My big fat Greek wedding, you will love Three Coins in the Fountain.
- Author BiographyThis is Tondelli's first book, who is still very happily married to her wacky husband, Fausto. They live in Rome with her two Siamese cats, Louise and the latest addition to the family, Stella, while Thelma is buried in the Mezzana family pet mausoleum outside Rome. When she's not taking fabulous vacations or entertaining friends in Rome, Catherine spends her days working as an expert on Events & Meetings with luxury hotels and globetrotting to and from special event venues and hot spots in various locales. After 13+ years with house pets, Fausto now lets their new addition to the family Stella cuddle up to his face but in true Italian style, the bed is still reserved only for humans.
- Author(s)Catherine Tondelli,Francesca Maggi
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note12 illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.81
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.81Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.19
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.66
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.