All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBE THE KIND OF LEADER PEOPLE WANT TO WORK WITH Do you want an engaged and best efforts culture? Do you want to attract and retain the best people? If your answers to those questions are yes and yes, then I highly recommend you read and you practice The Three Commitments of Leadership. --DOUG LENNICK, CEO, Lennick Aberman Group and author of the internationally acclaimed Moral Intelligence In The Three Commitments of Leadership, the authors offer safe harbor for those in any leadership role that find themselves in rough seas. The text is full of memorable wisdom and important stories, well told. This book moved me; it will move you, too. --MARK BRYAN, bestselling author of The Artist's Way at Work The authors of Three Commitments of Leadership have distilled the qualities of leadership into an inspiring essence. You'll t only learn what it takes to become a great leader; you'll learn how to inspire those around you to commit to greatness as well. --DANIEL H. PINK, author of Drive and A Whole New Mind Every effective leader has his or her own personal style--but they all share one thing in common: Commitment. They kw what commitments to make to motivate their teammates, build more productive organizations, and be the kind of leaders people want to work with. But what exactly are great leaders committed to? The Three Commitments of Leadership delivers the answers that are the foundation of an evolution in the way human beings will lead for the future. Written by a team of learning and development experts, this groundbreaking book provides a leadership model that will help you kw where to pay attention, so every action you take has the impact you hope for. Too many leaders obsess over short-term profits, popularity, and pleasing boards, bosses, and special interests--when they should be obsessing over building lasting relationships and results. TheThree Commitments of Leadership digs deep into what leaders must focus on to truly be exceptional: CLARITY--Creating a common understanding of what success looks like STABILITY--Providing the resources people need and building a culture of trust RHYTHM--Fostering a flow of work and an environment that feels natural It's simple--but t easy. Globalization, competition, and shrinking margins are making it tougher than ever to operate without deep engagement from every member of every team. The solution is a tenacious dedication to a straightforward way of leading that produces the outcomes you need and turns every teammate into a fellow leader, too.
- Author BiographyTOM ENDERSBE is the former Head of Field Implementation and Training at Ameriprise and is presently CEO of Endersbe, Herron and Associates. JAY THERRIEN has led Learning and Development for three Fortune 100 companies. JON WORTMANN is a nonprofit leader and consultant to educational, nonprofi t, startup, and Fortune 100 organizations. He is the coauthor of Mastering Communication at Work.
- Author(s)Jay Therrien,Jon Wortmann,Tom Endersbe
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight385 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.