All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionIn Jay Rosenberg's lively and accessible introductory dialogue, four bright students explore a number of the central topics and problems of contemporary epistemology--skepticism and certainty, internalism and externalism, foundationalism and coherentism, and the nature and limits of justification. Their wide-ranging discussion highlights many of the vivid and imaginative thought-experiments that have shaped both classical and contemporary reflections on the scope and character of our kwledge of the world.
- Author BiographyJay F. Rosenberg is Taylor Grandy Professor of Philosophy, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Author(s)Jay F. Rosenberg
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication01/09/2000
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight65 g
- Width9 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.