Three-Dimensional Integration and Modeling: A Revolution in RF and Wireless Packaging by Jong Hoon Lee, Manos M. Tentzeris (Paperback, 2007)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a step-by-step discussion of the 3D integration approach for the development of compact system-on-package (SOP) front-ends.Various examples of fully-integrated passive building blocks (cavity/microstip filters, duplexers, antennas), as well as a multilayer ceramic (LTCC) V-band transceiver front-end midule demonstrate the revolutionary effects of this approach in RF/Wireless packaging and multifunctional miniaturization. Designs covered are based on vel ideas and are presented for the first time for millimeterwave (60GHz) ultrabroadband wireless modules.
- Author(s)Jong Hoon Lee,Manos M. Tentzeris
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication28/02/2007
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Computational Electromagnetics S.
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Series Edited byConstantine A. Balanis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.