All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese three essays by the independent German Marxist Karl Korsch offer expositions, often in polemical form, of basic Marxist ideas. Since they cover both sociology and ecomics, they are excellent guides for the student on the most introductory, though t the most elementary, level. The first essay, Leading Principles of Marxism, takes up Marxism on the plane of sociology and deals with the relation of Marxism to Comte and positivism, and to bourgeois sociology in general. The second, his introduction to the 1932 German edition of Capital, consists of an assessment of the work in human thought and an important reader's guide to Volume I. The third, Why I Am a Marxist, is a polemic against various distortions in Marxism and an affirmation of the revolutionary, as against the academic, character of Marxism.
- Author(s)Karl Korsch
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1971
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight108 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Introduction byPaul Breines
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
- AU $22.07Trending at AU $29.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.