All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the irreverent and mostly-true story of a would-be writer who became a stay-home father instead, and subsequently lost his mind when his wife deployed to the Desert one summer.
- Author BiographyMichael is a part-time lecturer in Creative Writing at Bath Spa University and is just completing a PhD in Creative Writing. Michael is the author of Baber's Apple (2007) and Three Jumpers (2008).
- Author(s)Michael Marr
- PublisherPaperbooks Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/10/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPaperBooks Ltd
- Weight242 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.