All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Three Levels of Spiritual Perception is a revised edition of the classic guide to the Lamdre, a key system of meditation of the Sakya tradition of Tibetan Buddhism. Written by one of the first Tibetan masters to live and teach in the United States, it is rendered in a lyrical style that entertains, inspires, and motivates the reader. A key work for all those who are eager to develop and deepen their meditation practice.
- Author BiographyThe Venerable Deshung Rinpoche (1906-87) was born in Tibet and came to the United States in 1960. As well as being a luminary of the Sakya tradition, Deshung Rinpoche was a nonsectarian master teaching all four traditions of Tibetan Buddhism. He tirelessly practiced the Buddha's teachings and was revered not only by his many Tibetan and Western students but by many great Tibetan teachers as well. Jarden Rhoton (Sonam Tenzin) devoted his adult life to the welfare of the Sakya school of Tibetan Buddhism and its teachers, texts, and students. He was noted for his humility and his great ability as an interpreter and translator. Jared passed away in 1993 at the age of fifty-two.
- Author(s)Deshung Rinpoche
- PublisherWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/08/2005
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationSomerville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWisdom Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date11/06/2010
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine44 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $22.63Trending at AU $23.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.