All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA PERSONAL NOTE TO EVERYONE The Lord is my strength and He helped me to write this children's book. I recommend children and adults of all ages to read Three Little Angels Learning How to Fly, to encourage and teach them that we can do all things through Christ who gives us strength. Philippians 4:13 Sunny, in this book, learned to fly because he had a willing heart and believed that Christ and the big angels would help him to accomplish his goal. Because of his faith, God blessed him and gave him more strength to fly. We can too, have the desires of our heart, if we obey God's word, and apply them in our daily life, relying totally upon Him that He will help us to get what we ask for.
- Author(s)Denise Williams-Rhodes
- Date of Publication20/10/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight71 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.