All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMy First Reading Book. This is an illustrated first reading book in a large, fun format. The engaging storyline is designed to appeal to the young child, with appropriate vocabulary for those learning to read by themselves. It includes an interactive spread that encourages young children to read, write and observe. It is a fresh and lively retelling of a classic fairy tale, with bright and imaginative drawings on every page. The three little pigs are leaving home to make their way in the big, wide world. The first pig builds his house from straw, the second pig makes his using wood, and the third pig builds his with bricks. What will happen when the wolf comes kcking...? The classic children's story is retold in this entertaining book. Familiar language and simple vocabulary mean that children can follow as you read to them, or they can try for themselves. Interactive questions and writing exercises at the back of the book provide a valuable learning tool.
- Author BiographyJanet Brown is an established adapter, author, illustrator and narrator of children's books. Ken Morton has worked for more than twenty years as an artist and illustrator in a wide range of fields.
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleMy First Reading Book
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintArmadillo Books
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Weight327 g
- Width344 mm
- Height400 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ken Morton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.