About this product
- DescriptionSunshine, you're my baby and I'm your only mother. You must mind the one taking care of you, but she's t your mama. Ashley Rhodes-Courter spent nine years of her life in fourteen different foster homes, living by those words. As her mother spirals out of control, Ashley is left clinging to an unpredictable, dissolving relationship, all the while getting pulled deeper and deeper into the foster care system.Painful memories of being taken away from her home quickly become consumed by real-life horrors, where Ashley is juggled between caseworkers, shuffled from school to school, and forced to endure manipulative, humiliating treatment from a very abusive foster family. In this inspiring, unforgettable memoir, Ashley finds the courage to succeed - and in doing so, discovers the power of her own voice.
- Author(s)Ashley Rhodes-Courter
- PublisherPerfection Learning
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPerfection Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.