Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
- AU $15.68+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCliff Nelson is the privileged son of an editor at a New York publishing house. Having dropped out of college he's slumming it around Greenwich village, enjoying the nightlife, booze, drugs and the idea that he's the next Kerouac. Eden Katz arrives in New York fresh-faced and filled with ambition to realise her dream of becoming an editor. She has to develop a thicker skin and adopt an imposture of her own in order to succeed. Finally Miles Tillman, a black soon-to-be Columbia graduate and publishing house bike messenger, is an aspiring writer who feels he straddles various worlds and belongs to ne. Their choices, concealments and betrayals as they reach for their goals ripple outwards leaving ne of them unchanged.
- Author BiographySuzanne Rindell is a doctoral student in American modernist literature. Her first novel, The Other Typist, has been translated into 15 languages and optioned for film by Fox Searchlight Pictures with Keira Knightley producing and starring. She lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Suzanne Rindell
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication19/05/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.