Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an engagingly frank personal account of one woman's first experience of living and working alone in Nepal. Co-directing a ground breaking theatre production about the lives of working children for the International Labour Organisation, she realised her desire to make a difference, however small in this country of extraordinary contrasts.
- Author(s)Hazel Roy
- PublisherHazel Roy Publications
- Date of Publication15/05/2008
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationWithlington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHazel Roy Publications
- Content Note5 colour, 5 b+w photographs
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.