Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarietta Winters must save her brother, and only one man can help - the virile and enigmatic Gabriel Noble. His only cost - three favors of his choosing...Entangled in the sensual web that Gabriel spins, and cut from society, Marietta kws it would be folly to fall for him. Yet, even as she swears against it, Marietta is the moth to his flame. Gabriel finds satisfaction unwrapping the sexual edges of his amusing, tart-tongued partner and watching her bloom. However, her brother's case takes a gut wrenching turn when Gabriel recognizes all of the victims her brother is accused of murdering. All tied indelibly to Gabriel's sordid past. Between juggling the police, saving Marietta's brother, and hiding his past - both from Marietta and society - every action becomes fraught with peril and keen with betrayal. And falling in love may be the worst danger of them all.
- Author BiographyAnne Mallory is a lifelong romance reader who soldher first novel to Avon Books after becoming a finalistin RWA's Golden Heart contest. In Total Surrender isher eleventh book. A native Michigander, Anne currentlylives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Author(s)Anne Mallory
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvon Books
- Weight181 g
- Width106 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.01New
- AU $86.25New
- AU $21.56New
- AU $43.88New
- AU $23.51New
- AU $25.04New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.01
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $86.23
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.16
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.86
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.85
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.