All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThese 3 puzzles involve the proof of a basic law governing the world of numbers kwn to be correct in all tested cases - the problem is to prove that the law is always correct. Includes van der Waerden's theorem on arithmetic progressions, the Landau-Schnirelmann hypothesis and Mann's theorem, and a solution to Waring's problem.
- Author(s)A. Y. Khinchin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- Series TitleDover Books on Mathematics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.15
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.