All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $28.49Free postage
- AU $28.28Free postage
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.45Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionWith his stunning watercolors -- and text that resounds with universal truths, award-winning artist Jon J Muth has transformed a story by Tolstoy into a timeless fable for young readers. What is the best time to do things? Who is the most important one? What is the right thing to do? Nikolai kws that he wants to be the best person he can be, but often he is unsure if he is doing the right thing. So he goes to ask Leo, the wise turtle. When he arrives, the turtle is struggling to dig in his garden, and Nikolai rushes to help him. As he finishes work, a violent storm rolls in. Nikolai runs for Leo's cottage, but on his way, he hears cries for help from an injured panda. Nikolai brings her in from the cold, and then rushes back outside to rescue her baby too.
- Author BiographyJon J Muth has written and illustrated many enchanting picture books, including his Caldecott Honor Book Zen Shorts and its sequel, the New York Times bestselling picture book Zen Ties. Other beloved titles from Jon include the New York Times bestseller Hi, Koo!, The Three Questions, Gershon's Monster by Eric Kimmel, and The Christmas Magic by Lauren Thompson. Mr. Muth lives with his wife and their four children in New York.
- Author(s)Jon J. Muth
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date03/12/2009
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width260 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
- Interest Age6+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.