All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe reflections, experiences and memoires of a restless Italian, who has lived in England, Japan, France, South Africa, Canada and the United States and has visited seventy-five countries. Now he lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Author BiographyGiorgio Miglietta, born and raised in Italy, received his education in Italy, South Africa, Canada and the United States. He studied Italian literature at Rutgers University, where he almost completed his doctoral dissertation.
- Author(s)Giorgio Miglietta
- Date of Publication13/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.