Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWINNER OF THE 2011 CWA INTERNATIONAL DAGGER. A NEW YORK TIMES TOP 5 BESTSELLER. AND SOON TO BE A HOLLYWOOD BLOCKBUSTER - SCANDINAVIAN CRIME DOES NOT GET MORE EXPLOSIVE. 'Extraordinarily compelling' Daily Mail 'Three Seconds is just about how long it feels it takes to read Three Seconds ...Terrific' Time Out ONE MURDER. Piet Hoffmann is the Swedish police force's best undercover operative. Not even his family kw of his double identity. Yet when a drug deal with the Polish mafia goes fatally wrong, his secret life begins to crumble around him. TWO MEN. Detective Inspector Ewert Grens is charged with investigating the drug-related killing. Unaware of Hoffmann's true identity, he believes himself to be on the trail of a dangerous psychopath. THREE SECONDS. Hoffmann must desperately maintain his cover; else he is a dead man walking. But, in the doggedly-perceptive Ewert Grens, he has just made the most relentless of enemies. Can't get eugh of DCI Ewert Grens? Then check out Cell 8, named by the Sunday Times as one of the 60 Best Thrillers and Crime Novels of the Past 6 Years.
- Author BiographyRoslund and Hellstrom are Sweden's most acclaimed fiction duo. Award-winning journalist Anders Roslund is the founder and former head of Kulturnyheterna (Culture News) on Swedish television, and for many years worked as a news reporter - specializing in criminal and social issues - and as an Editor-in-chief at Rapport and Aktuellt, Sweden's two foremost news programmes. Borge Hellstrom is an ex-convict who brings a unique insight into the brutal reality of criminal life. He now works with the rehabilitation of young offenders and drug addicts, and is one of the founders of the crime prevention organization KRIS (Criminals Return Into Society). Their DCI Ewert Grens novels have won the Glass Key Award, the Best Swedish Crime Novel award, the CWA International Dagger, appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, been translated into 31 different languages, and sold over 2 million copies worldwide. Visit them at www.roslund-hellstrom.com.
- PrizesWinner of CWA International Dagger 2011 and Stora Lasarpriset Arets Spanning (Great Reader Prize for Thriller of the Year) 2009 and Basta Svenska Kriminalroman (Best Swedish Crime Novel) 2009.
- Author(s)Anders Roslund,Borge Hellstrom
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication03/02/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleDCI Ewert Grens
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Weight402 g
- Width173 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Translated byKari Dickson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.