All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $16.46Free postage
- AU $19.10Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionArriving on a summer weekend at any stretch of water without one's own craft behind the car or swaying proudly at its moorings is like attending a dance with a broken leg - t to mention the damage to one's social status. This is a humorous manual of instruction for sailors anywhere.
- Author BiographyNorman Thelwell contributed more than 1,600 cartoons to Punch magazine and worked as political cartoonist for the News Chronicle, then at the Sunday Express and Tatler. He was particularly well-known for his cartoons on horse riding, fishing, sailing, motoring and English country life and was one of the founder members of the British Cartoonists' Association.
- Author(s)Norman Thelwell
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.