All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than one hundred years passed since the Great Dragon War ended in tragedy. Madison the Magnificent, then king of the rthern dragons, along with his beloved mate and their brave riders, perished during the conflict. So it was also for his entire army that protected the country from unspeakable evil. Since the fateful war ended, the country remains in hopelessness and chaos. The memory of their fearless protectors faded into legend. Against the backdrop of sorcery, treachery, and an army of pesky spies, the chance for freedom seems to be beyond reach. However, a prophecy lies within the legend, one foretelling that heroic dragons will once again appear, and a new Rider will emerge. Together, they will free the land of the pestilence that controls it. The adventure begins on a small farm in a seemingly unticed area in the center of the country. On the farm, nestled near a great forest t far from the rthern mountains, an adventurous teenage boy hears a gentle voice in his head, beckoning him to travel high into the mountains. Although gentle, the voice is relentless, and consistently appears while he is sleeping. Curious, the boy yields to the voice and departs to the mountains to uncover what or who is calling him. On this journey, he discovers his true destiny. And so begins the story... An adventurous and brilliantly imagined fantasy, Three Sister Dragons is a deftly written vel of magic, endearing friendship and courage - a tale of adventure and excitement you will t soon forget.
- Author BiographyMatt Johnstone lived most of his younger life in Sierra Madre, CA, raised in a family of published children's storywriters and poets. He created his first fantasy at the age of 13 and continued writing throughout college and his career in the telecommunications Industry. Matt is a current member of the Society of Children's Book Writers & Illustrators [SCBWI] and the Noblesville, IN Writers Group. He moved to Hoosier country in 2007, lives in the wonderful city of Noblesville, and is working on his next tale entitled The Dark Wizard.
- Author(s)Matt Johnstone
- Date of Publication23/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.75Trending at AU $29.45
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.21
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $32.64
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $26.34
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $20.43Trending at AU $28.55
- AU $11.55Trending at AU $11.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.