All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with a central issue in modern linguistic theory: the issue of locality as expressed in the behaviour of n-overt categories. Of interest to liguists working on theoretical and descriptive issues.
- Author(s)Alexander Grosu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/11/1994
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.