All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an academic book aimed at students following the IB Diploma program. The book can be used as a guide explaining how to obtain top marks in the Theory of Kwledge and Extended Essay components of the program. In this to-the-point manual students will uncover all of the secrets that will allow them to gain the three additional points with relative ease. This book is filled with practical hints, tips and suggestions that the IB didn't want you to kw. This fool-proof book guarantees top marks whilst saving you loads of time and effort.
- Author(s)Alexander Zouev
- PublisherZouev Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZouev Publishing
- Weight143 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.