Three Views on the Rapture: Pre-, Mid-, or Post-tribulation ? by Douglas J. Moo, Richard R. Reiter, Paul D. Feinberg (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $24.31+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $6.80Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by the-book-collectors
- Est. delivery by 6 Mar
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
About this product
- DescriptionPremillennialists continue to be divided on the question of the rapture of the church. Will it occur before, in the middle of, or after the tribulation? Drs. Feinberg (pretribulation), Archer (midtribulation), and Moo (post-tribulation) present the cases for their respective positions. They also critique each other's positions, and they provide a defense in response to the critiques of their fellow authors. Firmly held and clearly stated convictions are tempered by an irenic spirit. The interactive and fair-minded nature of the Counterpoints format allows the reader to consider the strengths and weaknesses of each view and draw informed, personal conclusions. Three Views on the Rapture is introduced by Richard Reiter's helpful essay tracing the history of this debate in American evangelicalism. [Set bios inside.] [Series blurb] The Counterpoints series provides a forum for comparison and critique of different views on issues important to Christians. Counterpoints books address two categories: Church Life and Exploring Theology. Complete your library with other books in the Counterpoints series.
- Author BiographyGleason L. Archer Jr., PhD, was professor emeritus of Old Testament and Semitic studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Paul D. Feinberg, (ThD, Dallas Theological Seminary) was professor of biblical and systematic theology at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. Stanley N. Gundry is senior vice president and editor-in-chief of the book group at Zondervan. With more than thirty-five years of teaching, pastoring, and publishing experience, he is the author or coauthor of numerous books and a contributor to numerous periodicals. Douglas J. Moo (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is professor of New Testament at Wheaton College Graduate School. He is the author of 2 Peter and Jude in the NIV Application Commentary series. Richard R. Reiter (ABD, NYU) has done extensive research in the eschatology of American evangelicalism.
- Author(s)Douglas J. Moo,Paul D. Feinberg,Richard R. Reiter
- Date of Publication02/08/1996
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleCounterpoints: Bible and Theology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 9
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date25/08/2016
- Weight299 g
- Width134 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.