All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.84
About this product
- DescriptionSuzanne Blume has bought up, two children and is enjoying her first sexual relationship in 10 years. Then her daughter Elena has returns angry and unemployed, and her own mother is having to cope with age and illness. This book tells their story as they learn to accept love, life and each other.
- Author BiographyMarge Piercy is renowned as both a poet and a novelist and has won the Arthur C. Clarke award. She lives in Cape Cod, US, with her husband, the novelist Ira Wood, and five cats.
- Author(s)Marge Piercy
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication04/12/1999
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiatkus Books
- Out-of-print date20/12/2004
- Weight447 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.