All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the back cover: This exciting new book discovers a new answer to the question that philosophers of all ages have pondered: What is Man? This book uncovers the fundamental tenants of ancient Greek and Hebrew thought. The Scriptures provide a composite view of man that presents man as a living soul, a nephesh hayyah. The Scriptures tell us that God created man in his own image (Genesis 1:27). So man can be seen as an allegory of the otherwise inexpressible nature of God. This composite view of man leads to a new found understanding of how the three Persons of God relate and interact with each other. As you study the fundamental natures of God and man, you will come to kw God as the Scriptures describe Him and man as a mirror of His divine nature. The reader of this book will grow in their walk with God and be challenged to live their life as God would have them to.
- Author BiographyMark Powers is a graduate from BIOLA University. He studied philosophy and theology. He has spent many years studying the Jewish roots of the Christian faith as well as the Greek philosophers during the 1st century. After a trip to Israel in 2007, he began writing Three.
- Author(s)Mark Powers
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.