All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrive Inside weaves together teachings from many spiritual traditions. This tapestry opens doors for personal growth regardless of your spiritual path. Author Bill Eager shares personal experience and dialog with great teachers including Yogi Amrit Desai, Dr. Alberto Villoldo, A.G. Mohan, Master Stephen Co, Sakyong Jamgon Mipham Rinpoche, Amma Sri Karunamayi, Shivabalayogi, Ram Dass, Alan Finger, B.K.S. Iyengar and the Dalai Lama. This compelling storyline is filled with insight, inspiration and profound kwledge. Learn techniques to improve your life at every level - career, relationships and health. Listen as a Mayan Sun Keeper describes how to access the healing power of nature as he walks through the rainforest of Tikal. Experience an encounter with His Holiness the Dalai Lama that reveals the compassion and love at the core of all relationships. Learn how to access the innate healing intelligence of the energy systems in your own body from one of the great yoga masters of India.
- Author BiographyBill Eager is the author of ten books that have sold more than one million copies. Bill has trained with leading authorities on alternative health care, holistic living and yoga. He is a certified yoga instructor, yoga nidra facilitator, reiki practitioner and energy healer who teaches workshops around the world.
- Author(s)Bill Eager
- Date of Publication26/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.